Friday, November 27, 2009

Does any 1 know how to hack on myspaces or something for mine?

ok my dad got my password and he got on thinking i am talking to some guy on there so he changed my password so i cant get on it and now im pissed and i already tried the forgot password thing and my myspace email is comcast.net and my yahoo 1 is yahoo.com so it wont work PLZ if u know wut to do PLZ tell me



Does any 1 know how to hack on myspaces or something for mine?

He either keylogged your information or you have AutoComplete enabled in your internet options, which saves your information whether or not you have "Save My Info" checked off or not.



Why can't you use either of the emails to retrieve your password? Unless he changed the email, then you should have no problem retrieving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd