Friday, November 27, 2009

I want to view the comments on my professors on myspaces grade my professor, how do i do it?

I dont want to write one, just read all of the comments on the ones i have. thanks



I want to view the comments on my professors on myspaces grade my professor, how do i do it?

Enter the url below and replace the part with the professors friend id



http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus... Professrs friend id here



I want to view the comments on my professors on myspaces grade my professor, how do i do it?

Even though you don't want to grade the professor you will still have to go to the GRADE PROF link from your myspace page. You will be asked to enter the name of the school , the country it's located within and the state. If the school is in the database it will appear on the new screen that opens. It will a blue link. Click the link. The names of the professors will show up on a screen. Go to the letter of the professors last name and click on it. All teachers at that school who's last name starts with that letter will show up. Find the teacher you are looking for, it will be a blue link, click on it and a report card for that teacher will show up. Go further down the page and you will be able to review the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd