Friday, November 27, 2009

Okay. So dog myspaces?

Okay,,, So. Have A Dog %26amp; A Digital Camera, what does it lead to?? well ::



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



theres many more :P



its highly addicting...



What Do You Think Of It?



Would You Make Ur PUP One??



hmmm,,,



Okay. So dog myspaces?

Your dog's page is so cute! Tell her I said congratulation on her engagement!



Tell her to request me as a friend, my url is:



www.myspace.com/mookie_89



Okay. So dog myspaces?

Ur not supposed to do that on myspace. Dogster.com is myspace for your dog. There are also catster.com for youre cats.



Okay. So dog myspaces?

Cute dog! :)



My dog doesn't have a MySpace, but I did make her a page on Dogster: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/505951



Okay. So dog myspaces?

It's ok..



Okay. So dog myspaces?

the page is cute but I wouldn't do it for my dog. I did create a dogstar account but don't really get on it.



Myspace is more for people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd