Sunday, November 29, 2009

One of my best guy friends has been..?

saying some not very nice things about me. Basically we have passwords to eachother's myspaces and its kind of unwritten but known that we read eachother's messages occasionally and hack onto them for fun. It's wrong, but we do it. Anyway just now I found a message from one of his best friends that said "You were right about hannah (me) and im not going to drop her but you were right"



Well this friend of his HATES me. I dont know why but he does. I think its because HIS friend hates me. And HIS friend hates me because my dad is gay and because i dyed my hair once (crazy right?). He thinks im a slut because i dyed my hair.



Well I know what he meant by youre right about her, meaning youre right she sucks i hate her. I blocked him on myspace. What should I do in this situation if he contacts me? Im trying to make an informed decision and not be rash and say something horrible before I know his side.



One of my best guy friends has been..?

Well that whole story certainly was interesting--they are probably yanking your crank--just becasue they know you read other people's stuff. Get a little clue--don't acknowledge it. Just be who you are--your a unique person--you can'tlease everyone--and it makes no difference about your dad or your hair. Just be cool and forget it. be proud of who you are.



One of my best guy friends has been..?

myspace is not like really serious



get over it and unblock him.. how does he know that you blocked him anyways?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd