Monday, December 28, 2009

Boyfriend Advice(What should I do)?

Ok well im in the 8th grade and I just started goin out with this boy at my school well we both have myspaces and hes my #1 top friend and Im his #1 top friend well he has another friend yes its a girl and I was reading his comment and she was like hey you pinkey promised I was your # 1 oooo your in truble. yea thats what she said and he typed back You where my # 1 but I changed It like last night.Well shes like his #4 theyve knowen each other since they where like little so there pretty close Ive onley been goin out with him for like 5 or 6 days but eny way his little friend has her default picture of him and her sitten by each other so yea its makeing me mad I mean im guessing she has a thing for him but I dont know what to do im mean should I be mad or not after all they are best friends but I dont think the girl likes it that way Oh and bye the way she the same age as us so yea...



Boyfriend Advice(What should I do)?

if they been friends for that long and they aint went out then it prolly wont happen.. and take my advice jealousy ruins everything..



Boyfriend Advice(What should I do)?

wow. soooo young



Boyfriend Advice(What should I do)?

yea life is just wonderful for you and you dont even know it. wait until your a adult life sucks there is no one to be with unless your a whore. Yea life sucks



Boyfriend Advice(What should I do)?

she may like you boyfriend, but you're boyfriend chose to be with you. If he likes the other girl, he would be with her and she would be on his top #1 on myspace. So don't let little things get in the way and just enjoy being with one another!



Boyfriend Advice(What should I do)?

i would just ignore it. 'cause if you do talk to him or her about it, you'll get clingy and thats not cool. guys think thats annoying. Just let it go. if you hear anything about them doing something together then talk to him. i guess.



Boyfriend Advice(What should I do)?

dont try to ruin their friendship but



also dont let the girl ruin ur relationship



with ur dude !



Boyfriend Advice(What should I do)?

just chill...ok...i myself m bestie wid a guy n he's gt a girlfriend ... i n my bestie hv nothin in b/w us execpt childhood friendship...n i knw i m never goin d way julia roberts went in " my best friends wedding"....v r all d same age too....:)



u knw even i m in 8th grade ...i hope u r nt d same ...hehehe....



Boyfriend Advice(What should I do)?

As you start to date boys always remember these 3 rules of advice:



1.) never ever completely trust what a guy tells you and never give him all of your trust: worry about this as you get older



2.) don't let jealousy get the best of you: this girl may be a really nice person so why shouldn't he be able to talk to her? if he's a good guy then he will tell you if he feels differently.



3.) don't let yourself get all upset over one boy: your going to meet tons of different guys as you grow up until one day you'll find the "perfect" one. if this one doesn't work out, just move on! don't get cried out over him, your better than that!



Boyfriend Advice(What should I do)?

ok, so im in eighth grade too, and i gotta say, dont let mysapce run your relationship. its ok, if you um, agree to go out with him then (if you have good taste..) girls are going to like him. you just have to remember that he chose you, and u just gotta trust him to stick with you. if hes lying to his best friend to keep you, .. i mean, thats gotta be good for something... right?



Boyfriend Advice(What should I do)?

Honey, it sounds like he is being honest with you. He even lied to her not to hurt her feelings about you. To me, that's a nice boy. As for her, you can not control what she says or does. Just be nice to him but make sure you tell him and he understands.....if he makes a mistake and goes out with another girl while you are bf and gf, you will not give him a second chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd