Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Open---> am i wasting my time?

so there's this guy i like.. i thought he liked me too.. we smile at eachother in classes and talk a lot in person and on AIM. we always play games and he constantly asks me "who do you picture yourself dating?" and i say "i'm not telling you, you tell me first." then he says "i'm not telling you either." he doesn't have a myspace anymore, so i gave him my myspace password and email so he can look at people's myspaces. don't worry, i trust him. but he's always like "____ is pretty." "wow ______ has a nice picture." etc.



maybe he's just hiding the fact that he likes me, like i'm hiding the fact that i like him. i really thought he liked me,but not anymore. shucks...



or are we both just playing hard to get, but we're not realizing it? we both tend to break people's hearts in the past.. maybe this is isn't right for me.



i want to open up to him. what should i say?



Open---%26gt; am i wasting my time?

well you shouldnt rush him in telling you who he really likes..



it can be you or someone else.. you cant get your heart broken like that.. i know how you feel right now... you should give him time.. and if he really looks at you a lot in class he really likes you.. its just a go



Open---%26gt; am i wasting my time?

I LOVE YOU!!!!



Open---%26gt; am i wasting my time?

sounds liek u guys need to talk and grow up alittle bit..



Open---%26gt; am i wasting my time?

first start a normal conversation then right in the middle lead into somethings and tell him things you have never told anyone else and if he tells you some secrets then tell him you like him and maybe he will to if he had gotten to know you more ^_^



Open---%26gt; am i wasting my time?

It's both. But you made a mistake by givng him your password.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd