Monday, December 28, 2009

Facebook--- how did this happen?

i made an account on facebook just to see which of my friends used it. i saw and decided to stick with myspace becuase they all have myspaces. Now I have had 3 people ask to be my friends on facebook. I made a fake name and a fake birthday. my email is the same except i used my hotmail account instead of my gmail. (no one i know has my hotmail account. it is the same name just .hotmail instead of .gmail) but i chose to keep my eamil so no one would see it. I never looked at anyones profile becuase I never joined a network. I just looked at their names, pics, and friends. how could they find me????



i also put no info on my profile and decided to keep it private.



Facebook--- how did this happen?

only god knows



Facebook--- how did this happen?

A fake name.. hmm. Possibly by spread of word ... sorry i don't have a convincing answer.



Facebook--- how did this happen?

Maybe someone else has the fake name that you chose. Someone might have search for this fake name and friended you (thinking you were someone else).



Facebook--- how did this happen?

they just want to socialize and be friends with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd