Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Crazy a** question its serious though?

okay i went to the mall yesterday with my dad and brother and i saw my friend and her sister but i just new my friend not her sister...well that same day my brother ended up finding a liscense in my dads car by the time we reached the house and he showed it to me suspecting my dads cheating but my dads like 41 hes fat and has salt n pepper hair(grey and black) and i dont know he`s just really ugly and has a girlfriend but anyway i looked at the i.d and it shows shes 19(the woman on the i.d) and i searched her on myspace cuz most teens have myspaces and what do you kno it was my friends sister...now my question is this what should i do with the i.d??? i suspected he was cheating but once i found out it was my friends sister and they were at the mall the same day we were well i figured oh he found it at the mall on the floor but he has been acting funny the past few days and i wanna use it to find out if he is messing around or not but idk wut to do any ideas?????



Crazy a** question its serious though?

Ok and if you find out, then what? Hand it to him and ask him what the heck is going on if you just gotta know.... but he will probably tell you to mind your own business.



Crazy a** question its serious though?

talk to your friend and ask her. also look at your dads behavior and your friends sisters behavior. hope this helps. or just ask your dad.



Crazy a** question its serious though?

I think ur pulling our leg, because licenses usually ahve a photo on it already, so you shouldn't have to look it up in myspace.



If you picked up a business card, then just ask your dad, maybe she works and she's trying to sell him stuff.



Either way around it I'd talk to you dad about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd