Monday, December 28, 2009

Mozilla Firefox problem?

Okay, my mozilla firefox freezes on me when I open up certain myspaces ( the ones that have hella crap to load ) and then I always have to restart my computer. It's so irritating when I have to do that. Does anyone know what the problem is or how I can fix it?



Mozilla Firefox problem?

Do you have alot of extensions installed on Firefox?



Some people have problems with particular extensions and by removing those they have noticed Firefox no longer crashes. That could be an option for you also.



Try disabling your extensions one at a time until you figure out what is causing the issue. Personally I have a ton of extensions on Firefox, Firefox rarely freezes on me.



If the above suggestion doesn't work for you you could also try deleting your profiles and starting a new one



This may be your best option



Standard diagnostic - Firefox



http://kb.mozillazine.org/Standard_diagn...



Mozilla Firefox problem?

1) Stop visiting myspace pages



2) If it is absolutely nessecary to go there, from firefox: select view-%26gt; page style -%26gt; no style.



Mozilla Firefox problem?

Go here.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it.
    Mozilla Firefox Technical Support

    ReplyDelete

 
Ltd