Monday, December 28, 2009

Does he likes me?(10 POINTS!!)?

Ok,so..there is this boy I like,we have first period together and the 25 minutes of doing homework and stuff.So in first period we sit in the other side(I speak spanish and he is korean) I sit with my hispanic friend,and he with his korean friend.So no one understands what wea re talking about.Anyways,I really like him,but I am not sure if he likes me.Because during summer he added me on myspace(Idk were he found mine)But I added him and left him a comment but he didn't answer. have left him comments during the school year,but he doesn't answer mine,he answers the other people but not me.I put on myspace "I wish I was invicible as you make me feel"Then the next day he talked to me on school(he never talked to me) I am kind of punk,and his likes rap,but I have kind of "emo" pictures on my myspaces,and he put 2 new pictures of him looking "emo"But he doesn't even like rock.Today,on the 25 minutes break for hw,I asked for some guys help,he didn't know,and the guy I like came and helped me



Does he likes me?(10 POINTS!!)?

hmm. i think that this guy does like you. maybe hes just to shy to tell you. and maybe thats why he isnt commenting you back. he might just be nervous. my guy friends tell me all the time that guys are more afraid of rejection then we are, just give him some time, and im sure hell open up to you. i mean look, you said he never talked to you and now he did, he tried to look emo for you, and he found you on myspace. that has to mean something. and if you want to see if he likes you, why dont you make the first move? tell him how you feel, you never know, he might just feel the same way back! =]



Does he likes me?(10 POINTS!!)?

I don't think he likes you in a romantic way. He is just being polite in talking to you. My opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd