Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I am really the skank here or is my boyfriend reading into what other people say too much?

my boyfriend posted a couple of comments or questions earlier and talked about our reltationship screw ups..yes we both made them but he forgot to mention a few things.. we have been together for four years and counting im 18 hes 20. he made 3 or 4 myspaces with over 150 girls on each one commenting how hott they all were. he hid them all and i had to find out myself or friends that had told me. (this is all a year or more ago too) i got naked in a hot tub twice, not out of revenge or ne thing of the sort and did nothing except for the one time when we were broken up bc he moved away and left me here mean while he was talking to this "hotter chick then me" for months even after we got back together and hid it all. both times there were more girls then guys and all my friends and the first time while we werent together he kissed me thats it.. the secong time nothin happened. i regret both times but i did nothing . its not just myspaces its real girls too that he messed



I am really the skank here or is my boyfriend reading into what other people say too much?

So you got naked in a hot tub but there was no sex? I have to admit, I didnt believe it could be true. Giving you the benefit of the doubt, it seems he's done some wrong, too. Seems like you both have. You got together very young. You both need to grow, see other people. (Well, I guess you've been seeing a lot of other people, but thats not what I meant.)



I am really the skank here or is my boyfriend reading into what other people say too much?

girl i think you should try your darn hardest to move on.



he isnt good for you.



yu deserve so much better than him. he should not be treating you this way.



he shouldnt be hidding stuff from you and he deffentally shouldnt be hanging out and doing stuff with other chicks.



If hes doesnt think your good enough then nothing is good enough for him.



you deserve so much better.



he should respect you.



I would move on and get over him. Im sorry hun!



I hope this helped!



Good Luck!



wait you got naked in a hot tub with 2 other guys?!?



you did some real wrong doings too.



but i still say move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd