Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Comments on myspace don't show up when I view profile!?

OMG this is SOOOOOOOOOOO frustrating. So I have a dell inspiron 1501 with windows vista. I have the new internet explorer and I don't WHY but whenever I go to certain myspaces (including my own) the comments section is sometimes just a big block of color where the comments should go! I have tried to research why this is but I can't seem to find an answer ANYWHERE and its really frustrating! My two cousins were over the house and on their laptops they could see my profile fine and all the other ones I was having trouble viewing they could upload with no problem! On my desktop is the same thing, no problems whatsoever. I'm not sure if it has something to do with my settings or WHAT but I changed all of my internet option settings to the same as my cousin but it still won't work. HELP!!!!!!



Comments on myspace don't show up when I view profile!?

yeah i have the same thing, and i went to ur profile...maybe sumthing about the layout u have is not compatible w/vista, cuz i have vista too and the same thing happens w/me...



Comments on myspace don't show up when I view profile!?

yeah thanx i just downloaded it and it works! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd