Monday, December 28, 2009

Does anyone know where i can get blog layouts?

I dont mean blog like myspace layouts i mean my myspaces' blog .. like when people look at my myspace and click my blog i want my blog to have a differnt layout. I know there are myspaces that are layout sites. does anyone know any that have blog layouts?



Does anyone know where i can get blog layouts?

Just click on your web search to find the one you what. There are all kinds of Blog layouts for almost any site. Just like type in



''360 layouts'' or'' myspace layouts''or ''bebo layouts'' there are many to see.



What ever your site, then use that to come up with layouts or backgrounds



Does anyone know where i can get blog layouts?

sweety sorry i really dont know. but hope yu get yur answer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd