Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm jealous of my boyfriends ex girlfriends...HELP!?

two of them he had sex with, so im his 3rd. Its like everytime I see their myspaces I get filled with anger knowing that they got to have him for the time that they did. please help me stop thinking about their old relationships! I ask him about them sometimes and he always says he doesnt even talk to them anymore, but he recently began making a new myspace and added just a couple of friends for now, and one of them was his ex gf! please help me out



I'm jealous of my boyfriends ex girlfriends...HELP!?

If he is worth it, all you can do is trust him and realize that they were not right for him. You are. I know letting this stuff go is hard, trust me, I am dealing with that problem in my relationship, too. And it is awful. But it's kinda like this - what's your alternative? If he is a wonderful, loving man to you and he says they are part of the past, that is it. He didn't know you when he was with them, and if he had, well, who knows right? Everything until this very second is the past and can't be undone. So what you do with the seconds to come...well...ultimately is up to you



I'm jealous of my boyfriends ex girlfriends...HELP!?

hey, my advice is to remember you have him now not them... u get to be wit him everynite and hold him all da time, dey are da past and u are da present to da future :)



I'm jealous of my boyfriends ex girlfriends...HELP!?

Jealousy will make this relationship go downhill,the best thingot do is to forget about his ex gf's and think about you and him.They broke up for a reason,and thats why your there for him to love you and only you and have a happy and loving relationship.All he wants to do is make peace with them by adding them as his friends and thats all.Good luck and best of wishes from kisses.



I'm jealous of my boyfriends ex girlfriends...HELP!?

GET OVER IT. How do you think HE feels about the guys YOU were with??????? An ex is an ex as in THE PAST. As long as he's not cheating on you with them leave it alone and live in the present. There's a REASON he picked YOU over THEM! Appreciate, deal and treat yourself to a nice pair of shoes. PEACE.



Vin



I'm jealous of my boyfriends ex girlfriends...HELP!?

Don't be jealous, just remember that you're with him now not those other sluts.



I'm jealous of my boyfriends ex girlfriends...HELP!?

thats F-ed up that he has them on his myspace page



ok first of all remeber HE'S URS NOW so dont even give those other girls a second chance and if he says its over between them its over when u se them on his myspace just remember HE'S URS NOW



**unless they start callin him and u hear a message that really ticks u off then u should worry)



I'm jealous of my boyfriends ex girlfriends...HELP!?

Don't worry about it you have him now not them that is in the past. If you keep bringing it up then that is going to ruin your relationship. So don't even waste your brain power on it if he wanted them then he would still be with them right? So you just make sure that you be the best girlfriend that he has had by just continuing to trust him and all the other good stuff. Good Luck



I'm jealous of my boyfriends ex girlfriends...HELP!?

They are his exs for a reason....Now you are in his life enjoy your relationship with him for the moment. And remember the best love is the love that sets you free ;-)



I'm jealous of my boyfriends ex girlfriends...HELP!?

im not jeaslous because they are the past. the term is its done and over. i dont think the present girl would be jeaslous but would suspect the ex to be. I have lots of experience in these kind of relationships not me literally but around my brother and his girl he had kid with.. then he met girl 2 and supposedly soulmate jill. its fine to be jeaslous between girls but when there is a kid around and know one cares about the kid and his feelings and stuff ...if murder was legal would of hung girl 2.. she was so dam jeaslous about stacy calling all time and went to extreme measures and blocked her # so she couldnt even call the dam house ever. meanwhile the kid troy who wants to come see dad and his mom trying to call to set time and cant get through and this kid is 5-year-old. but the ***** said shes not allowed to call and dont even know how kid got over but he did .and was extremly difficult on both parties to connect. i think she started calling from her moms house and basically jill also tried to control the contact between stacy and my bro by limiting it and wanting to know when did talk what time and she was a freak .and did give her a shot in the face one night and till this day do not regret one bit because when comes to innocent kid,and her trying to boss him etc i showed her who was boss. and the catrostrophy went on for years of her being jeaslous and thought she wanted and accused her of wanting barry back but she was the homewrecker and almost got tossed out on her ear one night by my bro by her abusive yelling.and he came to conclusion that cant keep both of them so hes either getting rid of stacy of bitchface cause hecannot handle it and one of them is going. but ofcource had this unhealthy relationship and finally kicked her out when he went away to work and she tried to sent kid who lived there home for summer so she can party after getting resentment at kid for telling his dad she has people over there all the time. after she got bitched out she took out on kid called him a rat and none of your dads busniss what i do and tried to kick out but she was the one sucker so what comes around goes around. my bro came home picked kid up went home and said your leavin and leavin now.haha she got it back, just one c..t just seem to cringe about and cannot forgive but accept behaviiour since was a nut and twisted and way brain was so sick in the head is all i feel bad about that she wasnt able to change and lives in hell. i useto be just like her and i changed so why is that i got to and not her...simple answer she dosent believe in god athiests are my enemy.so after all this bs history i dont think would want to live through this kind of behaviour cause the poor kid heard all the yelling fighting especially about his mom and im sure that hurt. not jeaslous of past and not interested to know about or learn whether 3 is accurate or not dont want to know cause dont need to just about me. how can i be jeaslous when pick of the litter but if have to deal with jeaslous ex's there really no need for me to have any and if had to very little to do with since im none of her business and only news she needs to hear about me is that im special. i dont believe in becoming friends with ex's because my life is very seperate from hers and no connection unless emergency. not thinking their a threat to me but dont like to make friends with the devil meaning im not probably gonna be liked and thats great cause wasnt looking for acceptance. my dad remarried and one time got a call where my mom called house for us kids and stepmom answered and said who is this. my mom said none of your business and got phone slammed on her. so sounds like a plan if ever cursed at since aint wearing her dirty laundry and if cant be civil more of good reason to never meet. but would not care if came to my wedding infact can have front row just not gonna add to my new friends list and never gonna be willing to ever let know cause im not hers.im just me and pick and choose who let or get to know me and letting ex especially if had feelings or jeaslousy would be the most toxic thing to do and if says over still no reason because dont want to know about her and the very reason not lettting to know me except hi smallest talk can get and if have feeling will really piss off cause cant prey etc its calle move on. i did not like my step mom just cause one parent marries another away from your family dosent mean or gives reason for other to be accepted. i wouldnt never expect it or even want it if was allowed cause its not family no matter how u think of it. i mean there not family just have 2 respect person dad married was all i could do for step mother and never ever considered her my family cause she isnt. if my dad died today she would disappear and no seconds thoughts about i might miss her. blended family are called that for a reason if dont want to be placed in a blender and have button turned on then stay on own side of fence where safe and dont have to act phony yada yada the end. its not about me in this situation at all its the jeaslous ex if exist and not gonna change my mind that she nice hang out cause noseyness from others where they r trying to be is knowing about new relationship and is it better is she better ...etc whada ya think the anser is domie ya she is better and how can i be jeaslous of me im the center of attention a vulnerable target and and too busy doing own things to have any wasted or insecure thoughts about how the first or second lost out. they had a shot and probably a million and im a one time deal and dont have past to talk about myself even to compare so kinda a loner here so if need to disappear in my own house have the right not hiding just not coming out dont have to put on a show especially if grown kid 15 or is a lie. **** the kids already grown up and not little where mom gotta call cause stubbed toe etc unless guy is not telling me stuff like got a 2year and 3 year than this realtionship must be a ??what thought was last ? so love and all that would change cause i was lied too.when thought spcil etc and never moved on sure k=did with truck load of kids and im gonna be sucker for punishment

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd