Monday, December 28, 2009

Suspended from school for making a principal myspace?

I am in 11th grade and I go to a high school in east Tennessee. Yesterday I got suspended for making 2 principal myspaces. On one of the myspaces I made I contacted students, mostly girls, saying "What's up?" and "How are ypou?",nothing sexual. I was not intending it to be sexual. They say they can get me on an impersonation charge. Can anyone help me here on what to do? The least they said they will do is I will get 5-7 more days out of school and some community service. The most they said they can do is I can get a lawsuit against me and a full year out of school suspension.



Suspended from school for making a principal myspace?

Well, I don't think there's a crime of "impersonation." I do think that you should be suspended for this, but I'm not sure about a lawsuit or a full year of OSS. You should have the right to a hearing and due process and might want to involve a lawyer.



Dana (attorney)



Suspended from school for making a principal myspace?

wow -- not too sure why you did it in the first place?? Not too bright.



Anyways its done and now you have to deal with it. I do not think that they will go as far as to kick you out of school for a year. Better start thinking how education is valuable to you and how you are an asset to the school. Admit that you made a mistake and you would like to fix it.



Take the 5 -7 and community service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd