Monday, December 28, 2009

Is there a possibility my boyfriends cheating? Help anyone!!?

In the past, my boyfriend has cheated on me with his ex. I took him back cause everyone in my opinion deserves a second chance. His ex has a boyfriend who they have been going strong, so I thought there'd be no worries. It's hard to talk to my boyfriend cause his mom is a whack job so I'm not even allowed to call his house, and the most we're able to talk is if he can sneak on here. He usually disses his ex, and he hates her, and everything and will talk bad about her. but anyways, I missed talking to him tonight, but when I went to his myspace, I saw he had her in his top, and he was number four on hers. She deleted all the stuff from her one myspace about her %26amp; her current boyfriend (its the one out of two myspaces where my boyfriend number four on her top) . This kind of worries me, and I dont know if he is cheating on me or not and how I should go about this, since it's hard for me to talk to him. Any help/ideas? please!! =



Is there a possibility my boyfriends cheating? Help anyone!!?

|A good relationship requires communications. I'd suggest you talking to your bf about it, when you don't feel comfortable and have concerns, you need to let your partner know. So find a good time and talk to him about it, see what he is going to tell you. Go with your instinct, look into his eyes, I am sure you are smart and you will know the answer.



Is there a possibility my boyfriends cheating? Help anyone!!?

question him until the answer slips!!



Is there a possibility my boyfriends cheating? Help anyone!!?

I'm sorry, but I think once a cheater - always a cheater. I've been there . . . I've forgiven, I've believed the lies. Sounds to me like you to weren't meant to me. Find someone who deserves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd