Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace help plez???

i waz on my friends computer and he waz goin 2 people myspaces.we saw a kid we knew. we both dont have this kid as a friend yet. on my friend computer he view this kids profile perfcet. it wasnt private or nothing. he sent the kid a friend request. now when i went home 2 view the kids profile on my computer it says it is private and you need his last name 2 add him.how come on my friends computer he can view anyone private profile as if it were a public one?he isnt a hacker or nothing(he is mad dumb)so is it something wrong with my myspace or is it computer issues?



Myspace help plez???

He must have just changed it to private.



Myspace help plez???

The kids myspace that your are viewing...He could of changed it from public to private within the time you went from your friends back to your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd